Framework for PC is a valuable, cost-effective solution!
Framework for PC, created in collaboration with Charlotte Danielson, has been available to educators since 2004. It is a proven product, that in the era of "Race To The Top," is now more timely than ever!
Framework for PC is two pieces of software in one. It is a powerful data collection instrument (TimerData Observation Software) and a digitalized version of Charlotte Danielson's Framework for Teaching process. You can easily collect essential, relevant information during the observation and then integrate that information into the Framework for Teaching reporting process. Your staff will benefit from a thorough, objective analysis and you will have more time to spend on other tasks in your building.
Charlotte Danielson writes, “Framework for PC, produced by NoBox Inc, is an observation and evaluation tool that enables users to take observation notes electronically, with an automatic time stamp, code those notes to the framework for teaching, and then sort all the notes according to the components. Therefore, all the comments about, for example, the environment of respect and rapport, are clustered together, and can be looked at and interpreted against the rubric. Then the results of several observations can be displayed together, permitting the observer to discern patterns over time or in different situations."
Employ the entire Framework process with greater ease and efficiency!
Framework for PC in the News!
With Framework for PC, you can:
- Collect and analyze real-time observation data
- Report the data using Danielson's rubric
- Complete Danielson's conference reports
- Compile and compare observation data and analyses
- Use with an iPAD
Here are just a few ways that Framework for PC saves you time:
- Easily codes and sorts observation notes according to observable components
- Expedites evidential support with customizable comment bank and portfolio evidence
- Displays quantifiable observation data with instant charts, graphs and tables